Using state of the art technology to provide you the digital imagery and mapping you need to create solutions for your business.
What We Do
,Emergency Services & First Responders
The faster emergency responders can reach people in peril, the greater the likelihood of survival.
Ways our services and training help your team
- We provide the technical training that keeps your team ready
- Our pilots support OEM response teams and incident command
- We help you understand which drone, does what, so your team is at-the-ready with the best equipment for the job.
Inspections provide an opportunity to address potentially dangerous issues before they pose a threat to life and property.
Whether your operations are already running 24/7/365, or you are just starting a project, using drones can help keep you on track and on schedule.
Getting ahead of mechanical and structural failures can save time, money, and most importantly, lives. Aerial inspections are a safe and efficient way to support operations at facilities anywhere in the world.
Aerial imagery and video offer unique visual perspectives. From Aesthetics to Engineering, drones capture valuable data and stunning imagery. Ways we help your team using drones…
- Shore-Up security postures– Using drones for monitoring and surveillence makes physical security of restricted areas easier and safer.
- 3D Models – Using drones at construction or mining sites allows managers to capture vital information without disrupting operations.
- Proactive Measure and Prevention – Helps engineers capture critical information on the structural integrity of buildings and bridges.
- OEM- managers have access to information about critical events in near real – time.
One does not exist without the other; research and preparedness are critical to mitigating risk and reducing loss of life and damage to the environment.
- Field Data – We help your team gather more data in less time, with fewer risks, and reduced expense.
- Georeferenced Image Data –Pre and Post event, “works well with others”, Big Data, Multidisciplinary use from a single data set.
- Analysis –Researchers can tag, code, and model drone data for analysis
- Disaster Preparedness – Drone data for “change detection”-planning and readiness for emergency management.
- Commercial Drone Applications–FAA Part 107 training
- Advanced Courses–Current Offerings
- Drone Team Logistics
- Aeronautical Charts: Understanding and Application for Drone
- Drone Data and the Court: Law Enforcement need to know
(presented by guest lecturers)
- Fast-Mapping Techniques for Emergency Response
- “Special Topics” 2x/quarter
*Additional courses available-call (720) 757-0251
Strategic Program Development
- Agency Drone Teams –Strategic Development, Training, Scaling,
- Business Drone Programs –Strategic Development, Training, Scaling, Compliance, and Management
- Strategic Development (Tactical) -Strategic Development, Training, Scaling, Team Development, and Compliance
- Environmental Mapping and Modeling
- Elevation Models
- Bathymetric Data/Mapping/Modeling
- Topographic Data/Mapping/Modeling
- Coastline Mapping
- Geophysical (Except Surveying)
- Disaster Response Support
- Emergency Response Support
- Crime Scene Mapping
- Search and Rescue Support
- Public Health Support
Research and Academia
- 2D Mapping
- 3D Modeling
- End-Year Data Sets for Publications and Proposals
- Multiyear Research Project Mapping
- Raw Data Sets for Multidisciplinary Use
- Visual Data for Presentation and Teaching Aids
Possible End-Uses – Industry
- Coastal Health and Management
- Design Support
- Environmental Concerns
- Flood Plain Research and Management
- Law Enforcement
- Crime Scene Mapping
- High-Threat Area Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Oceanography-near-shore bathymetric data sets
- Postal and Parcel Delivery
- Search and Rescue Operations
- University – multi-use
- Watershed Management